CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Day at the Dentist

Today has been quite an interesting one. I spent the morning at the dentist. I haven't been to a dentist in a LONG time, not because i'm avoiding it but because i don't have insurance and can't afford it. Well i went today because i chipped a tooth and i'm having problems with my wisdom teeth, and all of that has been causing me severe pain.

So I found out today that the tooth i chipped has to be extracted for a few reasons, one there's not much left of it... it's a big chunk missing, and two there's a bad infection in the root. So i'm now on antibotics 4 x's a day.. more pills!! So i'm being sent to an oral surgeon, next wednesday to get the tooth extracted.

The other reason they're sending me to the surgeon is because of my heart problems and all the medicines i'm on. and I also have to take antibotics before i have ANY dental work done including getting a cleaning because there is a risk i can get a bad infection because of my heart.

So i did find out alot today but i'm not looking forward to next week.. it's gonna be painful. Afterwards i have to decide if i want to get a dental implant to replace my tooth. And i'll also find out if i need to get my wisdom teeth removed.

So much to look forward too...(i'm being sarcastic)

0 comments: