CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 16, 2008

Cruisin in the Bahamas

So you thought my Bahamas posts were over?? Well i took too many pictures..and my mom says that i don't have a good picture of her up yet. Even though i think the ones that i have up are good of her. but anyway these picture are from the 2 cruises we went on.

the first one took us out to the reef and was called a "semi sub". When we got out to the reef, we went downstairs and could see the reef and all the fish. I didn't take my camera down there cause i forgot...but the fish were beautiful. So after about 20mins, we went back up and went snorkeling. this was my first time trying to snorkel and i was sooo scared. For one reason...i was going to be in the ocean ( i don't like swimming in the ocean), and another reason you're surround by fish. Well i tried to snorkel but couldn't get the hang of it...forunatley the were literally surrounded you so you didn't have to have your face underwater to see them. The funny thing was everytime i would moved, i would hit a fish.

I'm enjoying the cruise.


the next day we went on another cruise and this time we saw all the million dollar homes that were on canals. I've never seen so many huge beautiful homes before. AFter we saw the homes we out to the ocean and our guide dove for sanddollars.


1 comments:

Sarah Joy said...

Looks like fun... I could use some beach therapy right now!