CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 25, 2008

Ahhh...SNAKE!!

Yesterday there was some excitement at my house. I went outside to get the mail and on my way back, i saw this baby snake in my driveway. At first i thought it was just a really big worm, but then took a closer look at it and then i realized it was baby snake. When i realized that it was indeed a snake, i screamed and ran inside. Keep in mind that no one else was home at the time.

So i went inside and instant messaged one of my roomies cause i didn't know what to do. So i thought about killing it but didn't know and didn't know if i even had enough courage to actually go back out there and kill it. I went back out to see if it had moved and was alive....and it had coiled up more...and was indeed alive. So i went back in and messaged my roomie...and started thinking about ways to kill it. The problem was i didn't to crush it with my shoe cause then there would be snake guts on my shoe...but i didn't have anything else to kill it with. So i had to be really creative.... I thought that if i took the trash can and rolled over it with the wheel...it would hopefully do the job. Well that's exactly what i did. I went back outside and ran it over with the trash can wheel. It was really gross but it killed it.

I still can't believe i did that. That was my excitement for the day. Hopefully nothing like that will happen today or any time soon. I think i had enough of that kind of excitment for awhile.

1 comments:

Sarah Joy said...

I can't believe you did that! Way to go sister! You can't even kill a spider and you managed to kill a snake.