CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Happy Birthday Reagan David!!

Today is my nephew's 6th birthday!!! I can't believe that he is 6 already...i still remember my trip to Maryland to be there for his birth. And i remember being at the hospital with my sister playing cards with her until Warren came back from lunch, hopeing and praying that she could wait to have Reagan until he came back. And she did. I remember going out with my mom and Riley..reagan's big brother, to Build a Bear so that riley could make him a special bear. And when we got back to the hospital, Reagan had arrived.

Reagan i just you to know how precious you are to me. You are so special and unique. There are so many things that i love about you. You always can make me laugh and put a smile on my face. I love being your aunt!! I love you Reagan and am proud of you! I hope you have a special fun filled day! I can't wait to see you and share part of it with you.

0 comments: