CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 12, 2005

Update

I just realized how long it's been since i posted something new on my blog... sorry. I can't use the excuse that i don't have enough time cause i have plenty of it. It's been hard keeping up with everything. I'm still getting things together for the medicaid hearing.. that is extremely stressful and frustrating. Then i'm i'm involved with the Alumni team and helped out at the offices a couple days a week. Which may not sound like much but for me is alot. Then add working with the youth.and throw in having a chronic illness and other health problems.. so if you add everything up it just gets complicated.

I can't remember my life ever being simple or ever having a "normal" life. I don't know what " normal" even feels like right now. Sometimes i wonder if my life will ever be simple again. I know that someday it will but that "someday" maybe a long time from now so till then I need much more grace. right now i'm just venting and probably not making any sense, so i hope you don't mind.

0 comments: