CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Cruise Highlights part 1


I'm finally getting around to posting something about my cruise.It's probably going to be one of the top vacations i've ever been on. here are some pics...

We left on saturday evening and spent Sunday at sea cruiseing to our first stop Great Stirrup Cay..NCL's private island. So in the afternoon while my mom was taking a nap i explored our ship. And i was so blessed to watch an amazing sunset.






Our first stop was Great Stirrup Cay...which was a small but pretty island where my mom and i had massages on the beach (one of my favorite things of the whole cruise) The water was crystal clear and freezing but i managed to get all the way in even though it took me 20 minutes...but i did it.





This the massage hut where we had 25 minute massages..


Our second stop was Nassau, Bahamas...where we went to the Atlantis Resort for the day. We spent the day going through the lazy river (which is so big it takes 30 mins to get through), i went down a few water slides, swam in some of their many pools, saw their aquariums, and walked around the grounds.

$25,000 a night suite



This manta ray reminds me of the one from "Finding Nemo"..

Me with my fishy friends..

0 comments: