CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Snowy Day

Today it finally snowed!!! I think it started snowing sometime in the middle of the night. When i woke up there was beautiful white snow on the ground. It didn't snowed as much as they said it would....we only got an inch so it barely covered our lawn but it was still pretty. And I sat in my recliner this morning...sipping on my coffee and watching the snow flakes dance around...at least that's what it looked like they were doing. And it was fun watching the dogs run around in the snow. I wish i took a picture of their little paw prints all over the deck...looked so cute. I didn't spend the day at home instead we went over to a friends house and played Wii and had pizza. it was nice to get out of the house for something other then a dr's appointment or church. Hope that doesn't sound bad cause i really love church..but for the most part the only time i'm out of the house is usually to go to the dr's or church. So it's nice to go somewhere else sometimes.

0 comments: