CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Reason to Hope

" This I recall to my mind therefore I have hope. Through the Lord's mercies we are not consumed because His compassions fail not . They are new every morning. Great is Your Faithfulness.

The Lord is my portion says my soul therefore I hope in Him. The Lord is good to those who wait for Him, to the soul who seeks Him. " Lamentations 3:21-25


This scripture has been on my heart all day…well all morning it's in the middle of the afternoon right now. Sometimes in life we're forced to deal with circumstances that have no logical answers and may look like there's no hope in sight. My life is filled to the rim with those kinds of circumstances. And the enemy tries so hard to get us to think that there is no hope or even no reason to hope.

And that's when we need to remember that there is a reason to hope because the Lord's mercies are new every morning…no just when things are going great and I feel God's presence all around me…but even when my whole world is spinning around me and falling apart… and it feels like God is a million miles away…His mercies are still new. And His compassions for us never fail…even if everything around us fail us…He never will.

So that is more then enough of a reason to hope.


Becca

0 comments: