CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, December 06, 2008

Epcot

So onto my day at Epcot. Well after we got through the gate, one of the workers said someone was on the phone for me....it was Goofy singing happy birthday. He noticed my big happy birthday button...it was great having my bday for a whole week instead of just one day. We did ALOT at Epcot so it was a very long but fun filled day. We went on the Mission Space ride (which of course i went in the chicken line), there was no way i was going to do the real thing and feel the G(gravity) forces. The chicken verison was still intense and i actually got a bit scared during part of it. We also went on "Soarin", it's a ride that makes you feel like you're flying over california. At one part of the ride you can even smell the orange blossoms. It's one of my new favorites at Epcot. My mom and I took a crash course on how to drive a segway. If you look to the left in the second picture you will my mom getting on her segway.I've always wanted to ride one and i finally had the chance so i couldn't pass this up. It was soo much fun. I never realized how sensitive they are, you barely have to move for the segway to move. Just the littlest amount of pressure and you're off. I think it would be so cool to have one around but they're alot of money. One of my favorite parts of epcot is where they have the Seas with Nemo and friends. It's soo cool how they have all the characters around...and the segalls who keep saying "Mine..Mine..Mine". I LOVED Turtle Talk with Crush!! So after we went through everything in the front of Epcot, we headed for the World Showcase. I love walking through all the different countries. And that month they were having " the food and wine festival". So you could try different foods from all these different places. There was ALOt to chose from, i waited till we were in Italy and got some Ziti and Tiramissu....oh was it yummy. Then we went to the French Bakery and got pasteries which were also very yummy. And then we had to find our spots for the "Illummnations Fireworks". Here's a video....my camera doesn't record the sound..so it just the fireworks.

0 comments: