CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Turning 30 in Disney

So I'm finally getting around to posting some of my pics from my disney trip. I think this was the best birthday EVER and i will never forget it. We went to all of the parks. I spent my birthday in Animal Kingdom, which is now my new favorite park, besides Magic Kingdom. There was so much to see there.....we saw the lion king show, did the bugs life ride, went down the rapids and got completely soaked, went on safari...and also did ALOT of walking. then that evening we went to the beach club for my bday dinner and afterwards walked around the boardwalk. It was a great day!! So here are pics from animal kingdom.....

Here's my mom and me..

This was one of the singers from The Festival of the Lion King show..which was really awesome!!


Wanna go for a ride??



Here's a baby giraffe we saw on the safari...she's only 5 months old...aww soo cute




Look at the elephant family.....isn't the baby cute??

Naptime anyone??

Another picture of the beautiful tigers....

0 comments: