CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 04, 2008

Hollywood Studios...my vacation continues

So the day after my bday we went to spent most of the day in Hollywood Studios. But before we went there we went back to Animal Kingdom, to see the Finding Nemo Musical. I highly recommend seeing this if you're there and never have seen it cause it is incredible. If you love Nemo you'll love it.

This day was the first day i got to wear my "Happy Birthday" pin. If it's your bday you can get this big pin with your name on it....and everyone wishes you happy bday or sometimes sings happy bday to you. I wore mine the whole week. So when we went into Animal Kingdom, one of the workers at the gate sang happy bday to me....the funny thing was he couldn't sing. He sounded like Scuttle from the Little Mermaid. He made us laugh so hard. And later when we were in Hollywood studios, another worker, saw me and bowed...and said Happy Birthday princess. And later on we saw him again, and he bowed. It was a lot of fun getting all that attention.

So at hollywood studios, we walked around some more, did the Muppets 3d ride, the star tours (which my mom really liked), saw the Narnia thing, which i was kinda disappointed with. I think they need to turn it into some kind of ride or something. I can't remember what else we did at the moment. But here are some pictures from that day.....






0 comments: