CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 07, 2005

Bianka is here!

It's soo good to have Bianka back for awhile!!! I've miss her so much! And it was great to see her on thursday night!! Hopefully soon we'll have some time to catch up with each other lives. Bianka's always been a wonderful friend to me and has helped me throught alot!

Well about what i've been upto today... not much. It's one of those days where it's hard to get motivated, mainly becuase it's so gloomy and rainy outside and it doesnt help that i'm not feeling good and i'm tired too. All that mixed together makes it hard to get anything done. I did accomplish a few things like one load of laundry and i called my high school to update my profile for the alumni directory. i recently got a postcard about it in the mail. It's really scary cause it'll be 10 years in 2007 since i've gradutated high school. That's so crazy!! I'm getting so old!

The other thing i did was work on my medicaid stuff that i have to get together for the hearing that i still don't know when it is. That's another situation that is just frustrating me right now. There's just so much stuff that i have to know, it's nuts.

Well i'm going go for now! Have a great day!

1 comments:

Bianka said...

Aw, I feel special! Thank you for your friendship, Becca! It was so nice to hang out with you yesterday!!!

Love you!!