CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 10, 2005

Just don't get it

Well I just don't get it sometimes, well actually most of the time. I have alot of things going on in my life that are not good, alot of things that are out of my control. I've been fighting a incurable life threatening disease for the past 2 years now, and that whole situation has caused so much kaos in my life.

Well last week i was at the dr's and had to have 2 moles removed and both were biopsied becaused they looked like early cancer. And there's a spot on my leg that;s a keratois, sorta like a mole but it's pre cancerous. Anyway now i'm waiting for the results from the biopsies. so i don't know what to think about all this except that i'm pretty scared right now.

I already have so much going on in my life and i don't need this right now. So that's why i titled this i just don't get it. i so don't get the timing of things that happened in our lives, it's so beyond me right now. And to confuse me even more, this is all happening at the end of my 40 daniel fast. This is not what i was expecting to happen during my fast, I'm fasting for my healing and breakthrough, not for more attack to happen. I just really frustrated right now. So i could use some prayer. Thanks!

0 comments: