CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 24, 2005

Why.. Why.. Why

Why.. seems to be the only question i can ask lately, especially God.
Like how come lately every time i try to do make something right and try to do the right thing, it goes wrong, and blows up in my face?? I asked this question and cried about it about ten minutes ago after having a horrible conversation with a bill collector on the phone. It was a nightmare. See i got a letter in the mail today saying that they would clear half of my debt if i would pay the rest in full, well obviously becuase of my situation there is no way on this earth that that can happen right now. So i decided to call and be honest with this person and tell them the whole sitatuion as calmly as possibly and see what happens.

Well Credit debt collectors are different then medical bill debt collectors. the medical bill people understand a bit that you are sick and you are limited. These credit debit collectors are literally from the pit of hell, or at least it seem like this one was. Cause here i was trying to be as nice and calm as i could be. And this guy had the nerve to blame me for being, and was basically accusing me of making everything up. Why in the world would i make this up, let alone put myself through so a living hell. Sorry but that's what it's been like most of the time

So today has been a nightmare and i would like it to be over right now!!!!

2 comments:

Bianka said...

Guess whose birthday is coming up soon?? Hehehe!

Becca said...

yeah and for once in my life I may be a bit excited about it, the past couple of bdays weren't so good but i'm going to enjoy this one!!!