CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 02, 2005

Another Day

Well today was one of those days that i wish will never happened again. I was so sick today. I did;t fall asleep till about 3 and woke up with a migraine. So i thought my blood pressure was high but it was really low this morning. Later on it went really high. So i was throwing up all day, it wasn't fun. Everytime i would try to eat something i wouldn't be able to keep it down. Yucky!

I was so tempted to go to the Er cause i just wanted some relief. I don't have medicine that works for migraines, and i couldn't keep anything down anything. I probably should of gone but i didn't want to go through all that,even though i was dehydrated, couldn't eat, and was in pain.

I really hate being sick, it frustrates me so much. It totally takes all of my energy from me. the good news is that last night i found a website about my disease. And it has alot of information and also a forum. I read some of things in the forum and it really encouraged me to see that there are others who are struggling with this disease and are just as frustrated as i am. And i've been learning alot of different facts and finding some answers to my question. I read that people with this disease, they use 3x's more energy just to do normal things like standing, then the average healthy person. No wonder i'm always tired.

Well i'm going to go for now!

0 comments: