CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 05, 2005

Pressing In

Wow!! Last night at Fire was amazing, actually that doesn't quite describe all that happened with me. God completely changed my life last night. For those of you weren't there Lou Engle spoke and he talked about alot of good things, like dreaming big. And he told alot of stories of how God has brought things to pass in his life. then he said something that to me is completely life changing. He was talking about breaking bad habits and stuff like that, and siad that if you pray everyday and really press in, for 40 days, that something will break ( bad habits) and God will give you a breakthrough. well when he said that he also told a few stories of times when people have been led by the Lord to press in hard for 40 days and they incredible breakthroughs in their lives.

Well i don't have many bad habits in my life but i am desperate for a breakthrough in my life, especially with my health. Last year God promised me that my breakthrough was coming and i still believe that it is even though there has been no sight of it. Iv'e pressed in for about 2 years now and have fought as hard as i can but instead of this disease getting better things have gotten worse and it's really scary right now. I've been wanting to go on somekind of fast and i feel that right now is the time for me to do it. I've been so frustrated with my life that part of me just doesn't want to fight anymore, and just give up. But last night i realized that i can't do that, and i've gotta keep fighting like i've never fought before. My life really does depend on it.

If anyone is reading this right now and is going through stuff and just wants to give up, don't!!! Keep fighting the good fight of faith! Hang in there, Jesus is faithful!!!

0 comments: