CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

What i would like to do

Awhile ago i had short conversation with my mom. She asked me what i was going to do that day, so i told her nothing. But being my sarcastic self i said maybe i might borrow my sister's car, just start driving somewhere, maybe i'll take a road trip today or go on a shopping spree. Obviously i was just being sarcastic about that but this got my brain thinking of what i would really want to do if i had no limitations. Some of these ideas are maybe crazy, silly or really out there while others maybe on the serious side. So here's my list i have so far, in no certian order.

1. Road trip around the country, visit every state
2. Travel around the world to visit my friends that are missionaries
3. Travel to Lithuania ( i bet you didn't know i was Lithuanian)
4. Play the piano at Cargnie Hall, preferably leading worship
5. Learn Ballet
6. Go hiking in Scotland
7. Travel to Syndey and meet United Live

these few are the beginning, i'll be adding more as i think of them

0 comments: