CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 18, 2005

busy

Well this week should be a busy week for me, one that i'm not looking forward too.
Tomorrow i have to go reapply for Medicaid and then after that i have an appointment with my cardiologist, that should be fun. I'm being sarcastic. Then i'm going back to my mom's house, that part i'm looking forward to. But i'll have to miss my AMT meeting. Then tuesday i;ll be helping mom unpack her house probably. And then wednesday i have another wonderful dr's appointment, this time with a neurologist. I really don't want to go to that one either. And wednesday night if i'm not too tired from all the dr's visits, i'll be going to youth.

So that's part of my week, the rest i havent' planned out yet. Michael Rowan, he was my youth pastor in pensacola, is going to be in town this weekend and i want to go see him but i'm not sure how i'm going to get there yet. I don't like not being able to drive, it really bugs me

0 comments: