CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, September 03, 2005

The Sock Monster

Today i made a discovery!!! Have you ever wondered where you socks goes when you can't find them after being in the dryer? Well I discovered that there really is a sock monster and it lives in the Delsoge's dryer, and it may be in yours as well. I know that this is probably histrical and you probably think i've lost my mind mind, but i'm being serious, i haven't lost my mind. There really is a sock monster, dryer's really do eat socks and i have proof of it. The sock monster in my dryer favorite snack is my favorite socks, blue socks with little rubber duckies on them.

This is how i made this discoverey. Last night i was doing my laundry and my clothes were in the dryer, so i thought i would check on them cause sometimes they don't dry right. Well i opened up the dryer door and the lint screen was in the dryer and all of my clothes were tightly twisted and wrapped around it. It was actually funny cause they were so twisted so tight that i could barely get them undone. Well i thought that whole thing was kinda strange, then the dryer wouldn't go back on. so i left it over night and tried it this morning and it still wouldn't work. So Dr' Joe took the dryer apart to find out what was going on. and guess what he discovered, the sock monster, this dryer really eats socks. My blue sock with the rubber duckies on it was stuck in the blower part of the dryer. The funny part of it was that if it would of stayed there, it would eventualy have come back up through the lint screen thing. so i guess the sock monster might have acid reflux or something like that.

So beware if you;re missing a sock or two, you might have a sock monster living in you dryer.

0 comments: