CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Believe

God has challenged me to believe Him this year. It's so simple that it can be summed up in that single word. But believing God is alot easier said then done. Sometimes I find myself saying "I'm believing God" for something, when i'm really not believing God. Honestly sometimes i say it jsut because it's the right thing to say and it will appear that i'm being strong and have alot of faith. But the reality is that i was struggling with alot of doubt and unbelief and didn't want to admitt it.

So God's been convicting me about all of this. He's been challengeing me to really believe him and see what He will do. I have no other option but to believe God. It doesn't matter if my world seems to be falling apart, I've got to believe God. I have to believe that He is going to come through for me, even in the midst of my circumstances.

0 comments: