CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Oh the Confusion!

I'm still trying to set up this blog the way i want it. Thanks to some help from my friend Bianka, i now have a links section, but still can't figure out for the life of me how to get the other sections i want on my sidebar. And i can't figure how to get the spacing right on my sidebar either. I've just spent over an hour trying to figure it out and i've very confused right now. I needed a break from all of it so i'm writing a post, the only thing i'm sure of how to do on this blog. Oh the confusion!!!!

Once i'm not confused anymore and i figure out how to add sections to my sidebar, i'll have a " Thought of the Week" and " Other Blogs" section. And if there's still room i'll put a "Psalm of the week". So hopefully soon this blog will be like i want it to be.

0 comments: