CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 20, 2005

Interesting Day

Well i'm still trying to figure this blogging stuff out, i have alot of different ideas but still haven't finished my side bar yet. Hopefully it will be done soon.

Today has been a rather interesting day. My alarm went off at 7 but i realized i didn't have to get up till 8 so decided to sleep more. But my adorable nephews were making alot of noise downstairs so i couldn't go back to sleep. But that was okay cuase i went downstairs and saw my nephews who i haven't seen in a few weeks. That doesn't seem like too long to most people but keep in mind i live with them. Even though i loved the peace and quiet while they were gone, i missed them alot and am glad they're back from vacation. they're sooo cute.

I had my disability interview this morning. This is the offical interview where they file your application for you. I was sorta nervous cause there's alot of questions and i have to have alot of different forms and papers. But it went really well. And now i'm just waiting, might be waiting for a long time. It'll take at least 90 days to hear something from them. The good thing is that they might back up my disability date to July 2003, that is when i started getting sick. If they decide to do that then i'll recieve back pay from that date till the date my disability goes through. so that would be a really good thing.

So far i've gotten alot of thing done, which is a miracle for me. Before my interview i made a bunch of phone calls that i had to make and got a lot of situations straighten out. Yippee!! And i'm working on my blog!!! so this might be a productive day!

0 comments: