CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 24, 2005

Flip- Flop

Just in case you're wondering, this post is not going to be about "flip flops". Ever since i've been out of the hospital, everything seems to be flipped flopped. Okay i admitt that probably didn't make any sense so let me explain what i mean.

Well before i was in the hospital, even though i was unemployed and sick, i still had somewhat of a schedule, cause i was still trying to look for work. So i would get up at a reasonable hour, the latest by 8 and get going, and would be out of the house alot. Being able to drive then did help alot. Well ever since i've been out from the hospital i have no schedule. I can't work any more and also can't drive, so getting around has it's challenges. And somedays just doing everyday things even around the house gets very challenging for me. So when i'm during the week i end up sleeping into 9, sometimes 11 depending on how i'm feeling. I don't have anywhere to go most of the time so there's no need for me to get up early. But it's still strange for me cause i'm so used to working or at least being able to do normal things.

Yesterday was really weird. I got up about 9ish, and spent most of the day on the phone trying to figure out my bills, and i had alot of time to work on this blog. I didn't get my shower till abotu 6 in the evening and went to church last night, which didn't start till 8. so yesterday i felt really flipped flopped. I need to have somewhat of a schedule or rountine again. It'll drive me crazy soon if i don't figure out something.

0 comments: