CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, June 30, 2005

What If...

God's been reminding me of some things He's spoken to me. And i thought that what i'm going to write about might encourage those of you who may be facing a difficult situation.

I always seem to find myself asking the Lord alot of "What if.." questions. You know, "What if this or that happens.." I know I'm not the only person who has asked God these kind of questions. Well one day i had asked Him a rather serious "what if" question and i needed to hear something from Him. I desperately needed some answers. I was facing a serious situation with my health. And i was really scared because i didn't know what was going on. So in my desperation i asked God a serious what if question.

His answer was simply "Hold on". Those were not the words that i wanted to hear. To be honest i was hopeing for something more along the lines of everything will be alright, not hold on.

Those words don't mean that something good will happen, just simpley means to hold on. When i think of holding on i thinking of holding on so i won't fall or something like that. God was just encouraging me to hold tight to him no matter what happens. No matter how bumpy the journey gets or how scary the storm may look, cling to Him.

0 comments: