CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, June 16, 2005

Thinking of Someday

Have you ever gone through a time of your life where you can't understand why certain things have happened or are happening? Or instead of a circumstance getting better, it only continues to get worse? Or where you have millions of questions that go unanswered, no matter how hard you search for the answers?

For the past few years that's how my life has been. Things have happened in my life that i can make no sense out of. I can't comprehend why God has allowed certain things to happen in my life. there are times that it's hard to find God in the middle of all the circumstances that I'm facing, but i know He's there. And that i know that "someday" everything will make sense. All my unanswered questions of why, will be answered someday when i see Him face to face. So that's the hope i have. Everything i have gone through and am currently going through will someday be worth it. It gives me tremendous peace and hope to know that someday everything will be alright.

0 comments: