CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Whistle

This morning i was sitting downstairs drinking my coffee and Reagan, my 2 year old nephew was playing with his cars. He insisted that i play cars with him, so i did. And he was very happy. Well then he found a whistle and started playing with it. He kept blewing it over and over again and wouldn't stop. It's one of those metal whistles that are super loud and high pitch. So i told him to stop and he didn't want to, so he threw the whistle at me. It hit my forehead so hard that it left a mark.

Then after he realized that it hurt me, he came over and kissed my forhead then gave me a hug. And when they were walking out the door, he stopped and said he needed to give me another kiss. so he gave me another kiss and another huge hug. It was so cute!

0 comments: