CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Bye- Bye Princess!

Yesterday was a very sad day, i had to say goodbye to my car, Princess. For those of you who don't know I'm no longer allowed to drive because of my health condition. I could possibly black out while i'm driving, so i'm not allowed to drive for the next 6 months. But during those months i can't have any episodes or close calls, if i do then i guess it starts all over again. So i sincerely doubt that it will only be 6 months. I'm not sure when i'll be driving again.

So i sold my car yesterday. It seems like the right thing to do cause i can't drive and can't pay the insurance on it. I really miss my car already and miss driving soo much. I haven't driven in almost of month. Honestly it seems like an eternity to me. It's really hard to adjust to having to be dependant on others to get you where you need to go. I'm a pretty independant person and don't like depending on others or even asking for help, even if i need it. So it's not easy right now. And this simple little thing, not being able drive, has been killing my independance even more. Which i guess is not a bad thing.

By the way the reason i named my car princess, was because it was the nicest and prettiest car i've every had. It even had leather seats. So i felt like a princess driving it. So what other name should i give my car expect for " Princess".

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
CP said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.