CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Another Er Adventure

Yesterday I had another adventure at the ER. This time i had a severe miagrain. I woke up feeling ok so Christy and I went to the FIRE office. And i helped her with some alumni stuff and got alot of things done. Well within a few hours the miagrian came back and was really bad. So Christy took me back to her house and as soon as she left i started throwing up. And i couldn't stop, it was super yucky!! I'll spare you the details. Well my mom was in town so i called her and she decided to pick up and take me to the er becuase the pain was unbearable and it wasn't getting any better.

So we got to the Er and they got me back to a room right away. They gave me two narcotics plus another medicine through an iv. And eventually i was feeling much better. The medicines knocked me out for a couple hours so i stayed in the er for awhile. I'm still pretty out of it but i feel so good right now. I'm not in any pain and haven't been in pain since yesterday. I haven't felt this good in quite a long time. It's so crazy what a difference a day can make.

0 comments: