CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, July 23, 2005

Extremely Frustrated!

Well right now I'm extremely frustrated!!!!! Actually if there's something beyond frustration, then that would better explain how I'm feeling right now. I'm having one of those days where all of my limitations and the things i can't do, are staring me in the face. And i really would like to scream right now, but Reagan is trying to take a nap so i can't do that(at least he's suppose to be, but i've heard him playing in his room instead). so writing this post will have to do for now.

I really wish i could drive again then i wouldn't be so frustrated. Alot of my frustration right now has to do with the fact that i can't drive, and i was planning on going somewhere today but still don't know if that's going to work out. This depending on people is not working right now. Don't get me wrong, i'm thankful and grateful for all of my friends who have helped me get back and forth to places, but it's days like today that mess with me.

I miss driving so much!! I'm so used to just jumping in my car and driving where ever i want. And now i can;t do that anymore. It's quite boring being stuck at the house all the time. That's what usually happens when i'm here during the week. If i'm with my friends in concord then i can get around easier. Right now i'm just stuck, still trying to figure out if i'll be able to get to the graduation today and the grad party that we're (AMT) throwing for the grads tonight. I really want to be there for that, not just becuase i'm part of AMT but cause i want to spend time with the new grads.

Well i better end this for now. I could babble on forever but i better not.

0 comments: