CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 29, 2005

Everything

" Find me here, and speak to me
I want to feel, I need to hear you
You are the light that's leading me
To the place, where I find peace

You are my strength that keeps me walking
You are the hope that keeps trusting
You are the light to my soul
You are my purpose you're everything

And how can I stand here with You and not be moved by You
Would You tell me how could it be, any better then this

You calm the storm and gives me rest
You hold me in Your hands, You won't let me fall
You still my heart and You take my breath away
Would you take me in, would me deeper now

Cause You're all I want
You're all I need
You're everything, everything

(Everything by LifeHouse)

1 comments:

Bianka said...

Guess what just flew by my window?? Bats!!! I am not kidding - there are two or three bats flying around out there.

Made me think of you! :) Miss ya!