CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 31, 2005

Not Enough Time

Well i come to the conclusion that there is way too many things to do and not enough time to do them. And even though there's not enough i still have to do everything. AHHHH!!!! So you may be wondering why i'm posting something when i have so much to do. Well I'm taking a break because if i don't i'll go crazy. I don't think i'll actually go crazy, i just probably scream and get frustrated.

I found out on Friday that i have to have my room all packed and ready to go, by you guessed it, tomorrow. So friday i sorta paniced because i didn't have a place to move yet. But just then A wonderful lady called me, Sherry Desloge and asked if i wanted to move in with them. So it was perfect timing!! And God came through for me once again, He's so faithful!!

So in about 3 hours, my sister had my room halfway packed. I couldn't do much cause i can't lift anything,so i just told her want i wanted to bring and helped sort things out. but that still made me tired and my brain felt like it was on over load. I'm really packing for 3 things at the sametime. I'm going to be in concord till tues morning. then i'll come back to the house for a day, and then I'm going to Nj with my mom to go through my stuff at my old house. And I'll be gone for a week. And when i come back I'll move in with the Desloges. So I am kinda stressed right now, even though things are working out and will be alright. Like i said there is just so many things to do and not enough time to do it all. So Lord please help me!!!

1 comments:

Bianka said...

Wasn't I just chatting with you the other day on IM? It's like I thought I was up-to-date on what is new with you and now it feels like I missed out on 7 months on your life. Lol! How quick things can change, right? :) I guess that's part of being on the other side of the ocean. ;)

I am excited to hear that you are moving in with the Desloges. You'll be so blessed, I just know it! BTW, I was listening to the message on Esther Dr. Desloge preacha-teacha-testimonied at FIRE. :) I laughed so hard... preaching on Esther... a woman... quote: "what's up with that?" If you weren't there you might not get what I just wrote. Very funny. ... miss you!