CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Faith

Today has been a long day and I've kept myself very busy between trying to find missing grads and now i'm working on stuff for youth. But even though i was busy i took a break and played, Uno with Riley (6 yr old nephew). He loves to win and doesn't like it when he loses, so we played alot of rounds of Uno, so he could win. I haven't had alot of time to post stuff lately, so we'll try again later. But i did come across this quote from Max Lucado about faith. It's really cool, here it is

" Faith is a desperate dive out of the sinking boat of human effort and a prayer that God will be there to pull us out of the water"

That one quote basically describes how situations in my life are right now. God's gotta come through for me right now.

0 comments: