CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 10, 2005

Remember

The other night at church the message really got me thinking. The message was about not forgetting the Lord and how we need to remember what He's done for us. Something that was said, was that we tend to forget the Lord even when everything is going good. My problem is sorta the opposite, i tend to forget the Lord when going through diffcult times of my life. Honestly nothing has been going good for a few years now. i've gone through more valleys and battles then victories. And when i'm going through times like that i start to lose sight of God's faithfulness and everything He's done for me. So i'm trying to be more diligent to remember the Lord. There's such a confidence, hope, and rest, when i remember what God has done for me and how faithful He's been to me.

1 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.