CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 21, 2005

Today

Today's been an uneventful day, at least so far. For most of the day I've been feeling sick but i guess it's from the new medicine i started today. Thankfully i don't have a miagrian today!!! I hope it won't take long to adjust to all this new medication.

I haven't gotten alot done today. Good thing is that there's not much for me to do, so i can take some time and rest since i'm not feeling good. So far i've done laundry, laid down for awhile and watched the Cosby show, then i checked my email, then i watched part of 'ELF", and then i went upstairs to work on my ongoing project. I've made an "Encouragement Book' for myself. I've printed out scriptures, songs, and emails from my friends and leaders, that have really helped me through this difficult season i've been in. So when i have my times when i feel all alone or start to get hopeless i can look through my encouragement book.

Well that's all for now, i've got to get ready for church tonight!

0 comments: