CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

I'm Finished!!!!!

I got one thing to say, (probably more then that) I'm Finished!!!!! NO MORE SHOTS!!!! For those of you who are thinking, "what in the world is she talking about", today i got my last rabies vaccine. The shots are all over with and I never have to get them ever again. As you can tell I'm extremely excited about this, and so is Sarah, Warren, and the boys who had to get the whole series of shots too. This is a happy day!!

The other good news i have is that i started moving my stuff over to the Desloges. we're moving most of it today but there will still be some stuff i'll move when i get back from Jersey. This move has been stressful but for the most part i really haven't had to do anything except for sorting through things and deciding where things are going. My sister did most of the packing and lifting for me. Sarah, incase you end up reading this, Thank you so much for helping me!You're my hero!

Well i better be going for now! I leave for Jersey tomorrow and i'll be gone for a week. But i should have plenty of time to post some things.

0 comments: