CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 15, 2005

Blurry

Well i finally have some time to post something. I had a nice trip back. we stopped in Harrisonburg, Va and stayed over night. My mom was feeling good so when we got there she laid down for awhile. Meanwhile i walked down to the christian bookstore, boy was it a walk. there's was a huge hill i had to walk up but i made it. then when i got back we went to Panera Bread and had soup. And we got back to the hotel and went to the pool for a quick dip. And then we went to Outback Steakhouse and had a very yummy dinner. I had Lobster for the first time. she let me order Lobster tails, they were so yummy! And then we went back to the hotel so my mom could lay down a gain. This time while she was resting, i was pretty bored, so i dyed and highlighted my hair. I do crazy things when i'm bored. It turned out pretty good, i like it alot. After i was done with that, we went to Bruster's and both got a big waffle cone. I got Chocolate Oreo and she got Peanut Butter Puddles, YUMMY!! So i had a good day!!

Ever since I've been back from Jersey,I've been so busy that my life has been a blur. I got back from my trip on thursday and immediately moved over to the Desloges when i got back. Even though i was exhausted i did some major unpacking. And i was able to unpack most of what was in my room. I still have to get more from my sister's house, so there's tons of unpacking left for me to do. If any of my friends would like to help me when i get the rest of my stuff over there, we could have a unpacking party.

The next day i slept till 11 and finished my room for now. But i wasn't feeling good at all. I had a migraine and my blood pressure was really high. and i ended up throwing up really bad. I will spare everyone the details, i rather not remember it.
I'm getting rather tired of being sick and throwing up all the time. I HATE IT!!!

Well i guess that's it for now! I'll post something else later!

0 comments: