CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 21, 2005

How Long?

"How long O Lord? Will You forget me forever?
How long will You hide Your face from me?
How long shall i take counsel in my soul having sorrow in my heart daily?
How long will my enemy be exalted over me?"
Ps 13:1-2


I love the Psalms because i can relate to so much of what's written in them. And i love how David is so honest. He doesn't care about how it comes out or sounds, he just pours out his heart to God.

I have alot of questions right now, and the main one is " How much longer Lord?"
I've been going through constant "stuff" for well over a couple of years now. and most of the time it seems like i'm fighting an unending uphill battle. And there are times i would really like a break from all of it and just have a season of peace. I know that God has promised me a breakthrough but i can't help but wonder how much longer? I'm not about to give up but honestly i'm weary right now.

0 comments: