CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 05, 2005

Just waking up

It's 10am and i'm just waking up! That's okay though cause i normally wake up around now anyway, plus i was really sick yesterday so i needed the extra rest. I felt find in the morning a little headachy but not too bad. Then a couple hours later the headachy feeling turned into a full blown miagraine. So for the rest of the day i was throwing up. I couldn't sleep becuase laying down made me feel worse. Well fortunately last night i started to feel better and was able to eat dinner and keep it down. I watched Racing Stripes, with my mom. The Rooster on there is hilliarous.

Since i didn't get much done yesterday i hopeing i get more done today. Maybe We'll start going through boxes today.

0 comments: