CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 19, 2005

Relaxing

Right now i'm lay now i'm laying in my bed (prompt up with lots of pillows so i'm nice and comfortable), typing on this laptop. Dr Joe is letting me use one of his laptops that has wireless internet, and he's going to try to hook me up with wireless internet in my room for my computer. Oh, life is so good sometimes! It's just nice to jsut take my time instead of always having to rush.

I tried out xanga and so far i don't like it that much. It has it pluses but honestly blogger is better for me. the only thing i like about it is that you can put different cd's and books on your posts. Other then that it's frustrating trying to get my xanga the way i want it to be. More then likely i'll keep this blog more updated then my xanga, so if there are people who really want to keep up with my excited sometime crazy at times life, then stick with my blog.

by the way today i thought of something to be very thankful for.. my legs! Without them i would be so short!! If you're wondering where this came from, I've been hanging around kids lately, and plus i'm very tired right now but won't go to sleep cause i'm having too much fun using this laptop.

0 comments: