CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 19, 2005

Not a good week

Well this week was not a good week! It was very rough to say the least. Rough could be an understatement. Monday was actually probably the best day. I very felt good, well actually great for the first time in a long time. And that feeling lasted for the whole day not just a few hours. i was pretty shocked. i was helping at the office and was working on the computer all day, and i didn't get a miagraine!! Later i still felt great and went to the Local Alumni Gathering at Rocky River. It was fun but not alot of grads showed up. what's up with that?? anyway then a bunch of us went to someone's house and made smoothies and had some really good conversations. I really enjoyed it. It was very nice.

Then the next day i was at my sister's int he morning and was feeling a little strange. And by 12 i had a migraine and was throwing up. I didn't stop throwing up till 11 that night. In the middle of all that i went back to the Desloges, my new home and watched the Emperor's New Groove. I really like that movie, it's so funny.

today been ok but i'm still getting over being sick this week. Iv'e been getting sick too much lately and it's getting on my nerves.

Well i'll write more later

0 comments: