CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, August 06, 2005

Hungry

While i've been going through some of my stuff, I've found some old journals of mine. I think the one i read tonight was after my first year at BRSM. There's a part of this journal that so describes where my heart is right now, I just want God to move in my life. I need Him to show up in my life!! So here's my thoughts:

"I'm so hungry for revival! I've never been so spiritually hungry before.I'm thirsty for the things of God and the things of this world can't satisfy my soul. I'm not going to be satisfied until i get ahold of Jesus and get more of Him."

" Lord i want more of You
Holy Spirit rain down on me
Lord I need more of You
Living Breath of life come fill me up

We Are hungry, we are hungry
We are hungry for more of You
We are thirsty,Oh Jesus
We are thirsty for more of You

We lift our holy hands up
We want to touch You
We lift our voices higher and higher
And higher to You" ( We Are Hungry)

0 comments: