CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 05, 2005

Faithful Regardless

Lately I've been thinking about God's faithfulness and how unchanging He is. So here are some of my thoughts.

He remains faithful regardless of the circumstances i find myself in. He remains faithful regardless if i find myself in a deep dark calley and can't see anything around me, or if i'm high on a mountain top with a crystal clear view and can see for miles.

He remains faithful even when my prayers go unanswered or when they're not answered the way i thought they should be. He remains faithful when all is well and i'm at peace, or when all is far from well and peace seems a million miles away. And He even remains faithful regardless, even if i'm faithless.

1 comments:

Bianka said...

Hi Becca! I was thinking of you and praying for you yesterday night! Blessings & love!!