CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 08, 2005

I Found It!!!

Well today was another long, long day of going through my stuff. Today was more emotionally draining then yesterday. As my mom and I were taking a trip down "memory lane", some of the memories were sweet but some were not. Some were sad and bittersweet and others just made me mad.

On a happier and funny note, i found some more interesting things.
- Rainbow Brite (she's one of my favorites)
- Strawberry Shortcake ( and she still smells like strawberries)
- Cabbage Patch Dolls
- Yearbooks (i even have some from elementary school)
- an old doll that talks, you pull the string and it says "i love you" or "i'm sleepy", "we go bye bye"
- my colorguard scrapbook
- Popples (stuff animals that you can turn into a ball)
- Mrs. Butterworth bottles ( and if you're wondering.. no we didn't just save empty bottles, when i was little, my mom helped us paint them)
- Little Miss Makeup

Well i guess i better go for now. I should get to bed cause tomorrow is another long day. Now that we've gone through everything, we now have to finish packing it. Oh Happy Day!!

0 comments: