CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 28, 2005

50

Wow i just look at the dashboard and saw that i've written 50 posts on this blog.That's amazing, at least i think so! Anyway that's what i wanted to tell the world this morning. And i love Jesus very much.

I heard Jason upton last night. and he sang a song that really could describe my life and how i feel about everything that is going on. so here are the words.

" I don't have the power
I don't even have a clue
I don't have all the answers
I don't even know a few
And if i were really honest
And the truth be known in me
It may sound a little funny
But this is what my prayer would be

I don't know what to do, but my eyes are on You
I don't know what to do but my eyes are on You.
( Gideon by Jason upton)

0 comments: