CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, August 06, 2005

Down Sizing

As some of you know, I'm in Jersey with my mom for a week. The main reason why i'm up here is to go through all of my stuff that i have left in the attic, which is at least half the attic. So we started on this massive project yesterday and it wasn't so bad yesterday. Of course i didn't go through too many boxes, most of what i went through was clothes and i decided to get rid of them. so that was easy. Well today was extremely challengeing. We went through half of my stuff. You wouldn't beleive some of the stuff i have.

I'm have so many stuffed animals, I have lots of bunnies and bears, a cow, some ugly monkeys, and every other creature God created, as well as a Pillsbury Dough Boy. i went through 3 bags of them already and there are still more left. I'm getting rid of most of them. i'm keeping all my bunnies and bears, I'm too attached to them.

While i was going through everything i've been finding some rather interesting things, some of which are hillarious. I found ALOt of photos, and most of my class pictures when i was in elementary school. And in all of them except for one I'm either frowning or i look like i'm mad. I didn't like to have my picture taken back then and i still don't. then i found beauty pagent trophies from when i was in some pagents when i was 10ish. I found some really ugly clothes that i used to wear when i was trying to be trendy in high school. And then we found an electric can opener that has got to be at least 60 yrs old. and i found all this little stuff, more like junk that i've collected, like key chains. I guess i have a million of them cause for some reason i was collecting them.

Like i said before i still have alot of boxes to go through, so who knows what i'll find. Tonight we had 3 hot air balloons almost land in our backyard. they were extremely low, almost hitting the trees, they were trying to go up but couldn't. that was the excitement for the night. i ran outside and took pictures of them with my cell phone.

Well i should be going for now! I need to finish doing some things!

0 comments: